Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Week 8: Open Letter





















Dear Thief,


      This past weekend I was a victim of vandalism. My car was parked outside the apartment building where I live. When I went out to my car to go to math class I realized my car had the passenger side window smashed. There was glass everywhere, all over the seats and on the floor of my car, my center console was also scratched to pieces from the glass when you searched through my car. After I looked around in my car that next morning, I came to realize you stole my iPod touch that I accidently left in the car all night. Unfortunately for me I had to replace the glass for the window which cost me three hundred dollars, and well I’m out an iPod.  I think you should think about what you are doing before vandalising other people’s property.  People work hard to get what they have and don’t need this kind of bull.  I know I’ll never find out who you are but you are the one who has to deal with the guilty conscience of stealing. I do understand that vandalism happens all the time and it could happen to anyone but unfortunately it happened to me. Anyways I hope you enjoy using your new iPod touch, let’s just say it was a gift from me.

Sincerely,
Lucas T. Collins

1 comment: