Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week 3: Images

Renegade 1200


    In the picture above is my ski-doo, it’s a Renegade 1200. Going snowmobiling is one of my favorite hobbies I like to do in the winter. It’s one of the main reasons why I love the winter. Every year my friends and I go on snowmobile regularly, we leave from our houses and go across a bog then head up across the ponds ice fishing. Ice fishing is another hobby I do frequently with my friends. I love being able to just go and relax on the pond for the day. We usually have a fire and hot chocolate while enjoying all the beauty winter has to offer.  Where I’m from it’s a very small community and everyone has their own snowmobile, we drive on the roads just like a car. You’re more likely to see more snowmobiles on our town bog than you see cars going up the road when winter arrives.  I have always had a passion for snowmobiles since I was a child, this is my third snowmobile I have owned and look forward to owning many more. 




Out the bay driving around

    
    The picture you see above is a picture I've taken one hot summer day while out trying to cool myself down while enjoying my boat. In the summer, one of the many hobbies I enjoy and look forward to doing is cod fishing. My family and I spend a lot of time out the bay during the summer. We go out the bay fishing around an island called Offer Island, this is where many large cod fish are caught, which are more fun to catch. Offer Island is the furthest piece of land you’ll see out our bay until you get over towards England. One of the main reasons I love going out the bay is to see the humpback whales, growing up I have always had interest in whales and it’s still in me today.  Another activity we do is tubing, we go out the bay and we get pulled on a tube by the boat. I love the smell of the salt water and enjoy every moment I spend out in boat, this is one of the things I miss the most since moving to St. Johns. Although I’m really looking forward to this weekend cause I’m going home to go out in boat cod fishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment